Updated Protocols Nov 23, 2020!
We want to thank everyone for making our reopening and safety protocols extremely successful. Seeing kids come off the ice, sweaty, red faced with big smiles, makes all the effort to stay within the government protocols worthwhile.
In line with Covid-19 RED Zone Provincial Regulations we are now able to offer programs with a maximum of 10 bodies on the ice. These programs include:
- Private classes (1 student with 1 instructor)
- Semi Private (4 students with 1 instructor for players, 2 students to 1 instructor Goalies)
- Group classes (max 10)
- Half Ice Rentals are limited to 5 people
- Full Ice Rentals are limited to 10 people
All social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced (see below)
What you need to know:
- All programs, rentals and/or Barn Classes will have a maximum of 10 participants on the ice at one time, inclusive of coaches.
- If you are not feeling well, you must go home
- If you have been around someone who was sick you must go home
- We reserve the right to turn players away who feel may be sick
- Screening will be completed upon arrival including temperature taken
- Players are to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time
- Goalie are to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time
- Every person (player and/or parent) must wear a mask when entering the building.
- Players must wear mask at all times, the only exception is when putting helmet on
- Players must use hand sanitizer as they enter.
- One guardian/parent allowed for minors
- No Spectators allowed
- We will continue to use change rooms. However players will need to come to the rink at least halfway dressed and again no more than 15 minutes before.
- Players are only to take their skates off after their class, not fully changed.
- No parents are allowed into the change rooms
- Chairs and benches will be available to tie skates. After each use this chairs/benches will be cleaned.
- Once the session is over players will leave via the back door beside the Zamboni door.
- Prior to exiting the building the players and guardians must use hand sanitizer.
- Activities that do not allow for 2 meter physical distancing are not permitted.
- Rentals that do not follow the 2 meter social distancing rule will have their session terminated with no refund.
- 3 on 3 games or scrimmages are not permitted.
- It is vital to understand that we do not take our being open lightly as it pertains to the health and safety of our clients and our staff. As such there will be strict monitoring and enforcing of the protocols in place as per government guidelines.
We have strictly followed all guidelines to date and had great cooperation from our community of clients and families – THANK YOU!
We look forward to seeing you at The Barn! Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 289.481.1046. We do anticipate a very high volume of inquiries at first so please be patient with us. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Take care and thanks again for your support!