|CURRENT NAME||AGE as of 12/31/20||NEW NAME|
|Initiation Program||6 years old and under||Under-7 (U7)|
|Minor Novice||7 years old and under||Under-8 (U8)|
|Novice||8 years old and under||Under-9 (U9)|
|Minor Atom||9 years old and under||Under-10 (U10)|
|Atom||10 years old and under||Under-11 (U11)|
|Minor Peewee||11 years old and under||Under-12 (U12)|
|Peewee||12 years old and under||Under-13 (U13)|
|Minor Bantam||13 years old and under||Under-14 (U14)|
|Bantam||14 years old and under||Under-15 (U15)|
|Minor Midget||15 years old and under||Under-16 (U16)|
|Midget||17 years old and under||Under-18 (U18)|
ALL FUTURE SCHEDULES ARE MOVED TO OUR NEW SOFTWARE.
PLEASE NOTE: New Schedules Will Be Available in the NEW SOFTWARE ONLY!
Through our partnership with Sport Testing we will incorporate reliable test data – faster and easier than ever!
Why Test? Test so you know how you can be the best. Testing clearly identifies strengths and weaknesses so athletes and coaches can adjust training and competition schedules accordingly using unbiased data, not guesswork.
For What? We can test an athlete’s abilities in all aspects of any sport. We measure speed, agility, endurance and accuracy in any combination thereof up to the highest level. The possibilities are truly limitless.
How Often? Testing should be done as often as possible depending on the sport season. At least one testing session every three months is the ideal frequency required to properly track an athlete’s progression.
Sport Testing’s high-precision systems show any athlete where they stand, giving a blueprint for real improvement. Amazingly quick real-time testing and online analytics allows athletes and coaches to adjust training using unbiased data.
Sport Testing systems and data are used by the NHL, CHL, NLL, NBA, CFL, NCAA and CIS teams, plus trainers, national sport associations and amateur clubs internationally for:
- Skills and fitness benchmarking
- Progress tracking and player development
- Talent identification and try-outs
- Training with instant feedback
- Research and data analysis
- Wireless Sport GatesTM and Sport IDTM hardware sync with the Sport HubTM interface.
- After a session, instantly upload results to your Athlete Manager online database.
- Raise your game with the complete and seamless solution that gives you unmatched sport-specific knowledge for the improvement of athletes and sport.