We invite you to take part in IH PRO INTERNATIONAL ELITE DEVELOPMENT Camp Canada!
You will be trained by 2 times STANLEY CUP Champion with Pittsburgh Penguins – Maxim Ivanov as well as a group of highly experienced international IH Pro TEAM of coaches.
At our camp, you will get access to the same training methods and techniques Maxim uses with NHL players.
ICE Hockey Pro coaching team is a highly qualified international group of hockey professionals from around the world. With vast experience in coaching elite hockey camps in USA, Canada, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria etc.. they all bring the best elements from their own, country specific style of hockey and intense training methods.
The main goal of Ice Hockey Pro coaching system is an individual approach to each participant!
IH Pro Camp will focus of North American style of Hockey with a special accent on developing skills of power skating. You will learn how develop maximum maneuvering in short distances by utilizing strong pushes and wide step. Special attention will be paid to techniques of controlling puck during power struggle on ice and fast as well as wide stick handling.
What you will get from Ice Hockey Pro Camp:
- Much improved speed as a result of special intense practice sequences much better fast start
- You will fall less because you will have better control over your body and balance
- Much improved skating control, speed of maneuvering and agility
- Assuring usage of wide dribbling and hand positioning on the stick
- Learn fast stick handling, better focus and decision making with the puck
**Please note this program is a specialty program and is not eligible to be paid for with Barn Bucks**